You are here
Diploma in Sourcing and Recruiting
Finding the right candidates and talent is vital to any organization, but what about the people providing your company with the talent needed to grow? This Diploma offers Sourcers and Recruiters the professional skills they need to take your company's hiring to the next level.
The three most important questions Recruiting leaders always ask are:
- How can sourcing and recruiting save us time?
- How can sourcing and recruiting make or save us money?
- How can sourcing and recruiting remove organizational risk?
Our answers are simple: If your recruiters don’t have time to source, then they’re not doing it right! If they are not doing it right, they are wasting your money. If they are wasting your money, your competitors will have an advantage. Your scenario may be one in which you are throwing money away on underutilized resources, and failing to maximize the economies of scale brought about by sourcing. The good news is that most hesitation and uncertainty in our industry comes from information bloat, and we have the tried-and-true solutions.
“If you think finding candidates on LinkedIn is sourcing, then you dont know a thing about it.”
- Glenn Bentrim, Sourcing Consultant InteliSearch, Inc. and Graduate of The Sourcing Institute
With our patented technology, Sourcers & Recruiters can boost their productivity by up to twice the baseline rate with coaching targeted to performance-driver deficiencies.
- Hire the perfect candidate and spend less time sifting through unqualified resumes
- Online courses are self-paced, available 24-7 and optimized for mobile devices
- Increase your search capabilities and build credibility
- Promote your company brands with effective email
- Get the most out of your current recruitment tools
- Improve candidate outreach including through social media and mobile SMS (texting)
Complete the following required courses in the order listed and pass the final exam to earn the Diploma in Sourcing and Recruiting.
|Managing The Sourcing Desk: Sourcing Roadmap|
|Managing Information Overload|
|Interpreting Resumes - Reading Between the Lines|
|How Search Engines Work|
|Global Search Engine Commands and Syntax|
|Specialized Google Commands|
|Capitalize Your Resources: Mastering Search Inside your own ATS|
|Building Custom Search Engines|
|LinkedIn: Advanced Searching|
|LinkedIn: Advanced Networking and Branding|
|Natural Language Search|
|Deep Web Search|
|Peer Regression Search|
|Automating through RSS Feeds and Alerts|
|Diversity: Recruitment Fundamentals|
|Diversity: Advanced Sourcing|
|Diversity: Veteran and Military Sourcing Techniques|
|Diversity: International Sourcing|
|Working With Clients: The Requisition Intake Meeting|
|Working With Clients: Turning Difficult Hiring Managers into Raving Fans|
|Working with Clients: Lasting Hiring Manager Partnerships (what hiring managers want)|
|Effective Emails to Passive Candidates|
|Passive Candidate Outreach via Social Media Channels|
|Persuasive Communication Styles|
|Passive Candidate Cold Calling Techniques|
|Designing Compelling Job Postings|
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Job Postings|
|Search Engine Marketing/Advertising (SEM, SEA), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Social/Contextual Ads|
|Developing Online Talent Communities|